Why the Epson K200?
Epson’s latest innovation gives you K200 monochrome inkjet printers designed to deliver high-quality prints with reliability and savings, the perfect solution to your home and office printing needs.
Save more with low running cost of just RM0.03* per page
- Gain impressive long-term savings and significantly reduced operational costs with the printing efficiency of Epson’s latest inkjet model. Its high-capacity ink cartridges make printing monochrome documents highly affordable at only RM0.03* per page, up to 70% lower cost per page than monochrome lasers.
*Refer to tech specs for details
Reduce paper wastage with built-in duplexer
- Built-in duplexer provides convenient double-sided printing at a fast speed of 8ppm, reducing both time-consuming frequent trips to the printer and the hassle of manually flipping paper, and improving efficiency and cost savings. Minimise the burden on the environment as you improve efficiency and cost-savings.
Optimise workgroup productivity with laser-like printing speed
- With a print speed of up to 16ppm for monochrome text and 37ppm for drafts, you cut down significantly on waiting time. Printing quick-reference documents has never been this fast and easy.
Extend paper handling capacity with easy-access front tray
- The easy-access front paper tray with high capacity paper handling capability up to 150 sheets makes paper loading convenient and reduces time spent on refilling.
Work efficiently in group with built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Share your printer amongst multiple users at home or within the office. An array of functions, including scanning and duplex printing, can be used more efficiently with Ethernet connectivity.
Maximise productivity and savings with high page yield
- Through the use of two black cartridges, the K200 inkjet printers produce a 2,000 page yield that helps keep your operating costs as low as they can go. You can also convert your documents effortlessly into editable text format with ABBYY FineReader Sprint 9.0x.
Cut down your operation cost
- Built with Epson’s proprietary Micro Piezo™ technology, this inkjet printer lets you print with energy consumption of approximately 15 watts* only, significantly lower than that of conventional laser printers.
* Based on K200 on standalone copying mode ISO/IEC 24712 pattern
Enjoy long-lasting, high-quality prints that are smudge, fade and water resistant
- Epson DURABrite™ Ultra Ink, an all-purpose ink for everyday printing, promises vibrant monochrome prints that last. Superior printing quality is now possible with this revolutionary smudge, fade and water resistant ink.